The Data Management Team at Symyoo is involved in a wide scope of clinical research tasks to ensure timely and accurate collection and processing of data, while assuring the quality of data.
Our well-trained, experienced data managers efficiently manage vast amounts of data generated by various clinical trials in order to accelerate the clinical trial execution in a high-quality manner. We do the data management the right way to convert raw clinical data to meaningful information, and then applicant knowledge for the tomorrow’s medicines.
Digitalized Quality Data & Real-time Tracking
Symyoo’s full scope DM services cover from case report form (CRF) design to database lock and archiving, and also guarantee the timely delivery of quality clinical data. The Symyoo DM SOPs and internal work guidelines ensure that the clinical data is completely validated and verified at every steps of data management process.
Symyoo’s DM team provides project-specific data collection instruments either using in-house developed EDC/CTMS system, SYNeRA™, or other commercially available clinical information systems in sponsor’s behalf.
- Data Management Plan and Manual of Procedures Development
- Study Visit and CRF collection Schedule
- Case Report Form (CRF) Design
- Data Validation Specification (DVS) Development
- Data Quality Control: Data Query Generation and Follow-up
- Medical Coding (MedDRA, WHODrug ATC Code, etc.)
- Serious Adverse Event (SAE) Reconciliation
- Remote Data Monitoring
- Database Freeze, Lock and Data Transfer
- Data Management Reporting: CRF/Query Collection and Response Statistics
- EDC/CTMS setup services using SYNeRATM, Medidata Rave, Veeva eTMF, etc.