SYNeRA™ EDC (Electronic Data Capture) easily enables to collect and manage vast amounts of valuable data generated by your clinical study regardless its complexity.
SYNeRA™ EDC streamlines the data management process [data collection – data cleaning – data analysis] with the assistance of instant data validity check, skip logics, data clarification request, and centralized data monitoring tools.
- Data Collection, Validity Check & Rule-based Validation
- Data Clarification Request
- Centralized Data Monitoring
- Various DM Supporting Tools
- Study Visit Sequence
- CRF Data Collection Schedule
- Site Enrollment Summary
- Study Progress Summary
Study Design & Progress
- Subject Screening & Enrollment
- Subject Randomization: Permuted Block – Adaptive
- Subject Progress Tracking & Reporting
- Investigational Product Accountability
- AE/SAE Reporting
- Medical Coding
- Project/Site/Subject/DM Various Reports
- DSMB & Custom Reports
Its robust design helps to reduce data collection errors and results in faster and more efficient trial operations through allowing investigators and researchers’ immediate access to real-time information. SYNeRA™ EDC can best fit to complexly designed late phase trials as well as low-budget IIT (Investigator Initiated Trials) studies.
- Advanced, robust information system for Clinical Research Data Collection and Management
- The basic: Fully Data Quality Assured EDC
- Able to integrate with IWRS (Interactive Web-based Randomization System) and Supply Chain Management System